Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Prayer of Thanksgiving

Thank you for a strong body.
Forgive me when I neglect to nurture it in a healthy way.
Thank you for the freedom of choice.
Forgive me when my choices are selfish and do not honor you.
Thank you for intellect, the ability to think and learn.
Forgive me when I am too lazy to learn and neglect the development of my mind.
Thank you for giving me wisdom.
Forgive me when I depend on my fallible human wisdom rather than the wisdom which comes from you.
All that I am, and all that I hope to be I owe to you.
Forgive me when I fail to honor you as the Lord and Master of my Life.
Cleanse me and I will be completely clean.
Forgive me and I will be completely forgiven.
Love me and I will be completely loved.
Pour your Grace on me and I will be completely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment